- Oral presentation is 20 minutes including Q&A.
- The authors of papers accepted for oral presentation are asked to bring PowerPoint (or PDF) slides and present their research in a podium presentation.
- NetSci2016 will prepare a computer for presentation, and speakers are encouraged to use the conference computer for presentation, to avoid wasting time switching between personal laptops.
- To avoid software compatibility problems (MS PowerPoint), speakers are advised to save their PowerPoint presentation on a USB memory stick AND bring a backup version of their presentation.
- If you are a Mac user, we recommend bringing your Mac VGA Adapter.
- Files should be uploaded to the local PCs in the session room during the breaks between the sessions.
- Speakers should arrive in the session room 15 minutes BEFORE the start of their sessions to report to the session chair.
- A proctor will also be available in case you need technical assistance.
The authors of papers accepted for poster presentation are asked to prepare a poster and display it for the duration of the conference on a designated panel provided by the conference.
** Please be noted that poster cannot be printed at the venue.
|Place: Geumkang A (Avenue 2F)||Poster Session I||Poster Session II|
|Date||To be Announced|
- Location: Geumkang A (Avenue 2F)
- Poster Panel Size: 1 m in width and 2.5 m in height.
- The poster board is self-standing.
- Each paper’s code will be shown on the board.
- Tapes and scissors will be provided for your use.
- Each poster should indicate the paper title, authors, and affiliation and must fit within a 0.9 m x 1.5 m space.
* Please note that posters remaining after the session will be discarded. Thus please ensure to take your posters down during the take-down time.