Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission deadline EXTENDED to March 11.
We are looking forward to seeing the best of your new insights in network science at the International Conference on Network Science 2016, NetSci2016, in Seoul, Korea, to be held at the K-Hotel Seoul, from May 30 to June 3, 2016. The conference focuses on interdisciplinary research on networks from various disciplines such as Economy, Biology, Medicine, or Sociology, and aims to bring new network analytic methods from Physics, Computer Science, Math, or Statistics to the attention of a large and diverse audience. We also encourage submission of works related to Networks and Education.
How to submit abstracts
- You are required to submit abstract via on-line program. Please be informed that you have to input your abstract into our system directly.
- You also need to submit 1 page of abstract including image in pdf file. Please find the template below from the link.
- You can search your affiliation, however, if your affiliation is not listed, please add new affiliation.
- Abstract title should be written within 200 characters. (with space)
- Abstract should be written within 2,000 characters. (with space)
- When you submit your abstract, please indicate your preference of your presentation either from Oral and Poster.
- Abstract in different or incorrect template will not be accepted.